IBM® - InfoPrint 1422 review
The IBM - InfoPrint 1422 printer has assumed an important role in today’s business office. In order to be successful in the current tough business climate, you must have a printer that could get the job done. Your printer also needs to provide the speed and quality of output that is consistent with industry standards. When taking a look at the IBM - InfoPrint 1422 printer toner, you will see a dependable machine designed for the small sized workgroup.
Increase office productivity with the new IBM - InfoPrint 1422 printer. With print speeds of up to 32 ppm, this 366 MHz printer will print high-quality documents quickly. Experience clarity in your office documents with an impressive 1200 x 1200 dpi. With 32 MB of RAM, the IBM - InfoPrint 1422 printer instantly improves office efficiency and productivity. The high yield toner cartridges will also add efficiency and provide low-cost solutions to your business.
The IBM - InfoPrint 1422 printer is a monochrome laser printer. The IBM - InfoPrint 1422 printer comes in three models. Besides the base model, there is a duplex model (1422d) and a duplex network model (1422dn). The IBM - InfoPrint 1422 printer has print speed of up to 32 pages a minute. It provides a first page out time of 8 seconds. It has a maximum resolution of 1,200 dots per inch. It has a 366 MHz processor. It has 32 MB RAM installed, which could be expanded to 288 MB. The powerful processor and large memory capacity lends this printer the power to handle intensive workload. It is also perfect for offices with limited space. It is flexible and has many resolution adjustments options.
- FIVE –Â DesignThe attractive laser monochrome printer weighs just 31.5 lbs. The IBM - InfoPrint 1422 printer will fit right into the office with limited space. It is also only 16 wide x 16.7 and deep x 10.2 high. The IBM - InfoPrint 1422 printer is available in three models. Besides the base model, there are the 1422d duplex model and the 1422dn duplex/network model.
- FOUR –Â SpeedThe IBM - InfoPrint 1422 printer has a print speed of up to 32 pages a minute. It has a maximum resolution of 1,200 dots per inch. It has a 366 MHz processor. It has 32 MB RAM installed, which could be expanded to 288 MB. The powerful processor and large memory capacity lends this printer the power to handle intense modern office workload effectively.
- THREE –Â TechnologyYou could use this printer from personal computers, hand held devices and mobile phones via Bluetooth technology. It has been integrated with the most current technology. It also offers the type of flexibility and versatility that customers need. Features like PCL 6, PostScript 3 and PPDS are included as standard data streams. Bar code, Optra Forms, Image Quick, Decryption, and IPDS application solutions are also included.
- TWO –Â CapacityThe output and input capacity is what you would expect from a printer that is going to compete in the market of small to medium workgroups. This printer provides a variety of media types and different paper sizes could be processed by. It achieves lower costs by using the duplex functionality.
- ONE – Â ProductivityThe IIBM - InfoPrint 1422 printer is loaded with options that will boost productivity, while reducing costs. You will also use fewer cartridges because you could adjust the resolution. You could use less paper by using the duplex feature. The rapid first page out time and quick printing speed will positively impact productivity. This printer meets the demands of your office group.
IBM - InfoPrint 1422 printer increases office productivity with the help of a number of advanced features. It has print speeds of up to 32 ppm. Meanwhile, there is a 366 MHz processor.