IBM® - InfoPrint 1512 printer review
IBM - InfoPrint 1512 printer has a print Speed of 30 ppm, resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi. It has 250 Sheet Input capacity with memory 32 MB. The connectivity used is parallel and USB. The IBM - InfoPrint 1512 printer is PC, Mac and Linux Compatible.
The IBM - InfoPrint 1512 printer offers great value to money with improved performance and minimal footprint. It creates high-quality documents with up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.The IBM - InfoPrint 1512 printer print speeds of up to 30 ppm using a 366 MHz processor and 32 MB of RAM.
IBM - InfoPrint 1512 printer offers multiple options to best fit into your business needs, whether its more memory, additional paper trays, or network connectivity. It makes it easier for your office to save money. It is shipped with a setup guide to facilitate easy installation and is designed with easily replaceable features; the toner and photoconductor cartridges are the only supply items. Its two-piece imaging system could help keep your supplies cost low. The IBM - InfoPrint 1512 printer is a perfect choice to replace older printers or expensive inkjet printers while you improve speed and quality and save money. You could relocate printers quickly and easily without the cost and delay associated with physical cabling.
- FIVE –Â Intuitive operator interfaceThe operator interface has a two line by 16-character liquid crystal display (LCD), five buttons and one indicator light. You could use the buttons to open a menu, scroll through a list of values, change printer settings and respond to printer messages. LCD operator panel presents more than 50 easy to understand messages such as 'close door', 'toner low', or load manual feeder.
- FOUR –Â Expand range of paper sizes and typesThe commonly used media could be loaded in the standard automatic 250-sheet paper feeder. The single sheet manual feeder that is conveniently located at the front of the printer could be used for special paper, transpar¬ency, envelopes, paper labels, card stock, or index stock2. It is possible to add the optional 550-sheet drawer to increase paper options, reduce intervention and improve user productivity.
- THREE –Â Increase team productivityIt prints multiple page images on one page to save time, save paper and save storage space. You could use the 'Booklet' setting to print multiple pages in booklet form without having to re-format your document. It creates posters without a wide-format specialty printer by printing a single image across several pages, which can be combined to create one large image.
- TWO –Â Manage the printerIBM - InfoPrint 1512 printer has a resident webpage, which you could access from your browser. Resident webpage features a real-time status window, and it could report printer and supplies status, printer settings, e-mail status alerts and printing statistics. The management tool also provides a 'mirror' of the messages that await you at the printer on the operator panel.
- ONE – Â Keep it simpleIBM - InfoPrint 1512 printer is shipped with a setup guide to facilitate easy installation. It is designed for easy replacement; the toner and photoconductor cartridges are the only supply items. Its two-piece imaging system could help to keep your supplies cost low. The IBM - InfoPrint 1512 printer is stuffed with features generally found in higher priced printers, and is the perfect choice to replace older printers or expensive inkjet printers while improving on speed and quality.
The IBM - InfoPrint 1512 printer offers great value and enhanced performance with little footprint. It produces high quality documents with up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.