IBM® - InfoPrint 1532 printer review
IBM - InfoPrint 1532 printer is powered by a 400 MHz processor. It produces crisp text and high-quality graphics up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, all designed around a customizable, intuitive operator panel crafted to provide a consistent and productive tool to help you grow your business. Using an optional wireless adapter, the IBM - InfoPrint 1532 printer could help you handle peak workloads without waiting for IT to reconfigure cables.
IBM - InfoPrint 1532 printer is perfect for small and medium work-groups. It will add speed, quality and reliability to your small business. It increases your output with a 35 page per minute print speed and a first page out time as fast as six seconds, increase your connectivity with a printer capable of standard Ethernet, USB, optional wireless connections, and parallel port connections, coupled with multiple security options to keep your connections secure and efficient.
IBM - InfoPrint 1532 printer has a flash memory of up to 64 MB supported by flash memory cards. These could be installed in either of the flash memory slots, but the controller supports only one flash memory card. You could save time with convenient PDF printing at the operator panel using the USB direct port and a USB flash memory device. With the PIN capability improve document security, assign a PIN to a print job, and the printer can hold the job until the user arrives in person to release the job with the correct PIN. You could simplify the printer management with software that can make it easier to install, configure and manage printing from the desktop, server or Web.
- FIVE –Â Easy-to-use operator interfaceIBM - InfoPrint 1532 printer does streamline jobs and saves operator time with an easy-to-use, intuitive, customizable operator panel that features all points addressable display, numeric keypad, navigational elements, and 'Show Me' text to determine job status and enable problem correction. It reduces installation costs by avoiding the expense of new Ethernet cabling and uses the optional wireless capability to preserve architecture or work around areas that are difficult or impossible to cable.
- FOUR –Â Secure network communicationsThe printer provides secure network communication. Thus it increases confidence in the security of your print solution with support for several network protocols. You could configure and manage devices using authenticated and encrypted network communications. Also, you could use the encryption and decryption to enable the secure printing to network printers and protect the information on optional internal hard disk drives.
- THREE –Â High-performance controllerIBM - InfoPrint 1532 printer features a 400 MHz processor. It has one slot for memory DIMMs, two slots for flash memory cards or application solution cards, and one slot for internal network adapters, local adapters, or hard drives. Its network model comes with 64 MB of memory soldered onboard and can support a maximum of 576 MB of memory. A 20+ GB hard disk with adapter feature is available.
- TWO –Â ManagementThe MarkVision Messenger enhances administrator’s quality for service. It improves end-user productivity and satisfaction by providing real-time notification of printer conditions. It gives automated responses to these conditions before they become critical and disruptive to user's productivity. There are several standard and optional features that improve or enhance the security of the device. Administrators could configure and manage devices by using authenticated and encrypted network communications.
- ONE – Â Print quality1200 x 1200 dpi is the resolution of the IBM - InfoPrint 1532 printer. The printer’s Toner Darkness setting offers 10 user selectable settings to balance print darkness and toner savings. Up to 50 percentages toner savings could be realized. Within the range of print darkness settings, the factory default setting is 8.
IBM - InfoPrint 1532 printer is perfect for small and medium work-groups. The IBM - InfoPrint 1532 printer adds speed, quality and reliability to your small business. It increases your output with a 35 page per minute print speed and a first page out time as fast as six seconds.