IBM® Laser Printer
IBM makes monochrome or black and white as well as color laser printers with multi functioning capability at economical prices reliable to all size work groups. It offers printing speed of maximum 45 pages per minute. They offer an IBM Multi Function Peripheral connectivity that allows the users scan, fax and copy documents in addition to printing. It offers good checking facility before printing. The compact structure with standard duplex and wireless connectivity makes it incomparable and competent.
IBM laser printers are multi functioning devices capable of laser printing, scanning, copying and faxing. The advanced models in this category are coming in the market with a printing speed of 55 pages per minute (ppm) with a resolution of 1200x1200 dots per inches. It can be connected to Parallel, USB, Fast Ethernet Personal Computer or PC. It offers best graphical assistance and the users can print the bar codes with high speed.
IBM laser printers deliver superior quality printing and best performance. The monochrome and color models assist the users with numerous connectivity options, including wireless thereby promoting the easy network printing and mobile communication. A transfer belt is used to prevent registration errors like color fringing, blurring, etc. They are equipped with energy saving and best cleaning techniques. It uses a laser beam to reflect the image of the document to be printed on a charged rotating drum. The drum is coated with photo conductors and they remove electric charges from the areas exposed to light and the dry ink particles are captured by the charged areas to print the media when heated. This is the working method used in IBM laser printers and due to this working technique, they can print faster.
- FIVE –Â High speed printing capabilityIBM laser printers print documents at 45 ppm. IBM laser printers provide quite and reliable printing at affordable rates. They are cost efficient and easy to use for even handicapped persons. The printed outputs are long lasting. It features best graphical support and good resolution. IBM laser printer reduces the paper costs and filling volumes through duplex printing method.
- FOUR –Â Duplex printingIBM laser printers use the duplex printing method with which they can print both sides of the paper without manual intervention. It promotes productivity at economical rates. They print huge volumes in less time and the checking ability features the removal of printing flaws. It needs only 32 mega bytes of memory.
- THREE –Â AccessibilityDue the compact design of IBM laser printer, it is accessible to even disable persons. The disabled persons can use the controls and latches with one hand. The user can adjust the colors ensuring the contrast and quality. It offers good resolution and high printing speeds. It offers you a maximum resolution of 4800 dpi. Its power consumption is about 17 watts in power save mode and it provides energy saving features capability.
- TWO –Â It provides best cleaning methodA plastic blade cleans excess toner from the photo receptor when the printing is complete and deposits it into a waste reservoir. The discharging lamp removes the excess and unwanted charges if present in the photo receptor. The toner leaves the photo receptor in case of paper jams. The toner should be removed before the process restarted.
- ONE – Â Energy saving featureFusing is an important process in laser printing. Very thin metal fuser roller is used in IBM laser printers. Then very less mass (mass of the fuser) is to be get heated and the printer can operate at low temperatures. The printer can thus save energy and becomes an eco friendly device. The best handling and cleaning methods makes IBM Laser printer user friendly.
With its compact and simple design, IMB laser printers can also be used by disabled persons. It is economical and is suitable to work groups of any size.