Review of IBM® Network Printer 24
IBM Network Printer 24 is a quick affordable and reliable laser printer. It is capable of printing 24 pages per minute with excellent print quality, 600 dpi resolutions with TrueRes edge-smoothing image enhancement technology. It supports multiple attachments, up to three simultaneous connections, including data stream sensing and automatic port switching. It offers auto language and network protocol to simplify tasks.
IBM Network Printer 24 is incredibly functional and is easy-to-install. It has high- volume printing with maximum forms handling flexibility. This machine comes with software tools that allow configuration and management. The machine provides simple easy to learn options and comes with user-friendly interface. These additional capabilities enables the sending multi-copy jobs and provides productivity advantages to the printer.
IBM Network Printer 24 supports letter/A4, legal and ledger/A3-sized media plus duplex and finishing options. In addition to the broad range of paper sizes, output support could be expanded to 2500 sheets with the addition of the high-capacity finishing option. With the combination of the large input and output capacities, printing solutions exist for unattended environments and large print volumes. Besides the large-capacity stacking capability provided with the finisher, two additional features are provided: stapling and offset jogging. This network printer is mainly aimed at medium to large work groups. The base unit is available at an attractive price and upgrading to full network capability will not break your pockets.
- FIVE –Â Uses 600dpi print engine from Fuji XeroxUsually most of the printer manufacturers use the same print engine but IBM Network Printer 24 has used a different engine to deliver an enhanced high-quality printing. The printing quality stands out compared to other network printers in its category.
- FOUR –Â Worth the priceIBM Network Printer 24 is available at a low price undercutting most of its rivals. It signifies a low cost entry into network printers. This machine is a well-built printer and competes well with its competitors.
- THREE –Â Expandable memoryThe IBM Network Printer 24 provides application resource storage utilizing flash memory or 810 MB hard disk options for PCL and PostScript applications up to 68 MB of printer memory. This option enables high-speed parallel interface to take place. Sharing becomes easier with the help of additional memory.
- TWO –Â Excellent PerformanceThe IBM Network Printer 24 high-speed workgroup printer offers fast output at 24 pages per minute for large workgroups. It utilizes an exceptionally powerful controller with a 66 MHz processor—the fastest in its class.
- ONE – Â Data streamsSimultaneous host connections and network, combined with auto-port and data stream sensing, make this printer a preferred choice for large work-groups.
IBM Network Printer 24 is one of the best printers available in the market and delivers a stunning performance. Also, it is quite modestly priced.