Kodak offers a wide variety of all-in-one printers that use groundbreaking technology to deliver a combination of features, including printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. These all-in-one printers are based on Kodak’s proven KODACOLOR Technology that ensures superb color printouts. Kodak all-in-one printers are sleek and fit easily on any desktop. They are efficient, fast, and user-friendly, and are ideal for homes and offices. Investing in a Kodak printer offers peace of mind and high-quality prints.
- KODACOLOR Technology and 2-cartridge, 6-ink system for sharp images
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity to go wireless
- Memory card and USB slots to allow printing, scanning, and copying without connecting to a computer
- Wide LCD screens and one-touch control panels for each of printing, scanning, and copying
- KODAK ESP 9 All-in-One Printer
- KODAK ESP 7 All-in-One Printer
- KODAK ESP 5250 All-in-One Printer
KODAK ESP 9 All-in-One Printer
This is an efficient ink-jet printer that allows you to print, copy, scan, and fax documents and pictures. It saves up to 50% on your printing costs and features Kodak’s new one-touch control panel. It is Wi-Fi and Ethernet-enabled and features memory card slots so that you can use it without connecting it to a system.
KODAK ESP 7 All-in-One Printer
This is a Wi-Fi and Ethernet-enabled wireless printer that is designed to print, copy, and scan images and text with equal ease. The ink used in its cartridges is of high quality and makes use of Kodak’s world-renowned color printing technology. It features Kodak’s new one-touch control panel, a 3-inch wide LCD color screen, memory card and USB slots, and enables you to edit images without connecting to your system.
This is a cost-effective all-in-one printer that prints professional quality photos and other colored material at home. It uses affordable and high-quality ink cartridges, is Wi-Fi enabled, and saves energy. It features one-touch control panel, a 2.4-inch wide LCD color screen, and has memory card and USB slots that enables you to print, scan, and copy without connecting to your computer. It saves paper by allowing you to print on both the sides of the paper without any hassles.
iYogi is the fastest growing online and remote tech support provider in the direct-to-consumers and small businesses sector. Our highly skilled and experienced tech experts available, 24x7x365 will provide the best issue resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Comprehensive support from tech experts for setting up, installing, and configuring Kodak printers
- Diagnostic & repair for your technologies
- Troubleshoot software errors
- Update drivers and security to protect against online threats
- Connect to the Internet, devices, and peripherals
- Optimize your computer’s speed and performance.