Kodak® ESP 3 All-in-One Printer
Kodak's ESP 3 is an entry level all in one inkjet printer, copier and scanner. Kodak is one of the inexpensive multifunctional printers available in the market today. The output quality of the Kodak ESP 3 printer is excellent compared to most other inkjet printers currently available in the same price range. This printer from Kodak offers several new features.
The Kodak ESP 3 All-in-One Printer comes with Kodak all-in-one Home Center software with its new facial retouch technology. With this software this printer prints documents in an excellent quality. Most people purchase this printer due to its amazing print speed and print quality. The Kodak ESP 3 All-in-One Printer measures 6.9 inches high, 16.6 inches wide and 11.8 inches deep.
The Kodak ESP 3 All-in-One Printer is a full-featured printer and that provides exceptional print quality for a remarkably low cost. This printer comes with a special ink cartridge and has a front positioned pictbridge port for straight photo printing from pictbridge enabled phones and digital cameras. The Kodak ESP 3 All-in-One Printer helps you to save up to 50% on all you print compared to other consumer inkjet systems and produce dazzling high quality photos and sharp, vibrant copies and scans. In a split with the design of the earlier machines, the Kodak ESP 3 All-in-One Printer is kitted out completely in black with the special silver and Kodak yellow highlight. The performance of this Kodak ESP 3 All-in-One Printer from Kodak is outstanding.
- FIVE –Â DesignThe Kodak ESP 3 All-in-One Printer offers a sleeker look than the original Kodak printers. The printer comes with a black casing and a faintly shrunken size 6.9 by 16.6 by 11.8 inches. Inside this printer, not much modifications from last year's printers are found. It has the same ink cartridge, the same low claimed cost per page and similar speed and output quality.
- FOUR –Â Personal use machineAs the latest low end model of the Kodak all-in-one series, the Kodak ESP 3 All-in-One Printer is targeted primarily at personal use rather than the home office and it does not have such office centric features as an automatic document feeder or a built-in fax modem. Kodak ESP 3 All-in-One Printer skimps a bit on photo centric features.
- THREE –Â FunctionsThe Kodak ESP 3 All-in-One Printer is able to print, scan and copy and it can print straight from pictbridge enabled cameras. But, the Kodak ESP 3 All-in-One Printer cannot print straight from memory cards or USB keys. On the other hand, the memory card slots on the front panel of this printer allow you to move files from memory cards to your computer and then print them.
- TWO –Â Set-upThe installation process of the Kodak ESP 3 All-in-One Printer is very simple. To set-up this printer, first remove the packing materials, load paper, install the print head and ink cartridges, and plug in the power cord. Then, connect a USB cable to your system and run the automated installation routine. Then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- ONE – Â Ink cartridgesThe ink cartridges of the Kodak ESP 3 All-in-One Printer are the same as in earlier Kodak printers. This printer comes with a black cartridge and a color cartridge that contains cyan, yellow, magenta, a second black ink for images and a clear defensive coating. This clear coat helps to fill in white space on images. With these cartridges, this printer provides good quality prints.
Kodak produces a wide array of award winning photo capture and photo output devices for the consumer, photography, business and graphic arts markets. In terms of all these parameters, Kodak ESP 3 All-in-One Printer is one of the most powerful printer.