Review on Kodak® ESP 7 All-in-One printer
The Kodak ESP 7 All-in-One printer is a wireless printer from Kodak. It can be used for home as well as office purposes. The Kodak ESP 7 All-in-One printer is used for printing and scanning documents and photos. The ink used in the printer is inexpensive with good quality. The printer performs well and works at less noise. The Kodak ESP 7 All-in-One printer has connectivity that supports Bluetooth, Wi-Fi network, USB connection port and PictBridge.
The Kodak ESP 7 All-in-One printer can be used for printing sharp and crisp documents with 32 pages per minute in black and 30 pages per minute in color. You can create borderless photos with the help of its photo tray. It allows making pictures with fewer blemishes to enhance facial features. It is easy to use with easy installation.
The Kodak ESP 7 All-in-One printer is an all-in-one printer except for fax feature. The dimension of the printer is 17” height, 17.5” width and 7.4” depth. The printer weighs about 18.7 pounds. The memory of the Kodak ESP 7 All-in-One printer is 64 MB. The display unit of the printer is color LCD. It has two input trays for paper handling. The operating systems supported by the printer are Microsoft Windows XP and Macintosh 0S. Kodak ESP 7 printer supports 802.11b connectivity with USB port for storage. The printer supports media reader devices like xD- Picture Card, SD card and memory stick. It also supports Bluetooth connectivity technology.
- FIVE –Â PerformanceThe overall performance of the Kodak ESP 7 All-in-One printer is good with the help of good quality of pigment based ink and photo papers for the users. The Kodak ESP 7 All-in-One printer can print 4” x 6” photos without borders in 29 seconds. The printer has an intelligent paper tray that can adjust settings for texts and pictures. It can perform double sided printing with the help of built-in duplexer.
- FOUR –Â Good resolutionThe Kodak ESP 7 All-in-One printer produces good quality of photo prints that is best suited for 12 MP photos on 4” x 6” as well as 8.5” x 11” photo paper. The colors obtained on the photo paper are accurate enough to put at display.
- THREE –Â ScanningThe Kodak ESP 7 All-in-One printer can easily scan text documents as well as photos up to 8.5” x 11.7”. The scan resolution of the printer is 2400 x 4800 dpi. The printer can scan and edit with the help of optical character recognition. The Kodak ESP 7 All-in-One printer uses CIS scanner to make simultaneous scanning of documents and photos with 1200 dpi at the rate of 24 bit.
- TWO –Â Ink refillThe Kodak ESP 7 All-in-One printer supports the best quality of pigment-based inks. The printer consists of 2 cartridges with 6 ink system. The inks used are resistant to humidity and water to all types of paper. The Kodak ESP 7 All-in-One printer produces good quality of documents and photos with the help of ink cartridges used. The ink cartridges for black and white can be obtained at less cost for the users of the printer. The color cartridge for this printer can be easily obtained.
- ONE – Â Ease-of-useThe printer can be used at ease for printing with or without computer by the users with the help of one-touch color copy feature. The Kodak ESP 7 All-in-One printer consists of a 3-inch LCD display for easy viewing. The printer also has a memory card and USB slots in order to see and print conveniently. The Kodak ESP 7 All-in-One printer is easy to set up with Wi-Fi configuration.
The Kodak ESP 7 All-in-One printer is a good all-in-one printer with its functional features. The prints can be obtained easily and in seconds for the users with or without using a computer.