Kodak® ESP 9 printer review
The Kodak ESP 9 is an all-in-one printer that can print, copy, scan, and fax. The Kodak ESP 9 has combined the latest advanced technologies. It offers high quality in all the results of its operation. The affordable pigment inks allow saving up to 50% on everything it prints. It is the first printer to feature an interactive one-touch control panel.
The Kodak ESP 9 is a multi-function printer that can be used for both home and office uses. It can be used for printing, scanning, copying, and faxing and yields better results. The built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity allows connecting to the Internet smoothly. The one-touch panel offers interactive options for better and convenient use.
The Kodak ESP 9 is an all-in-one printer. It has a dimension of 17.5 x 10.0 x 17.0 inches and weighs about 21.9 pounds. It is a color inkjet printer with 4 color ink system – 2 black and overcoat. It can also operate without a PC featuring stand-alone features including copy from flatbed or ADF, print from memory card, USB and PictBridge supported cameras. The compatible photo card readers are CompactFlash, MemoryStick, MemoryStick SD/MM, MemoryStick xD, etc. The connectivity options include USB 2.0, Ethernet and Wi-Fi. The additional features of this multifunction printer are wireless connectivity, duplex functionality, auto-detect photo tray, and a 76mm OLED display.
- FIVE –Â PrintThe Kodak ESP 9 all-in-one printer. It can print borderless 4 x 6 photos in just 28 seconds with Kodak Lab Quality. The printing speed of documents is 32ppm for black and 30ppm for color prints. The print head resolution is 9600 dpi. The ink cartridge comprises Kodak Black Ink Cartridge, Kodak Color Ink Cartridge, and a Combo pack of Kodak Color Ink and Black Ink Cartridge.
- FOUR –Â ScanScanning is another important feature of the Kodak ESP 9 multifunction printer. It uses a CIS scanner with a scan resolution of 2400 x 2400 ppi. It is configured with software that separates images automatically enabling the option to scan multiple image files at the same time. Scanning over the network is also enabled with the connectivity of either Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
- THREE –Â CopyThe Kodak ESP 9 multifunction printer enhances the copying experiences with its copier. The copying can be done by one-touch action and even without a PC. The one-touch button can be used to copy documents or photos. It enables a scaling of 20 – 500% of the original size. It can automatically adjust the size of the document to fit to the selected page.
- TWO –Â FaxFaxing is yet another feature of Kodak ESP 9 printer. It grants a speed of 14.4kbps for faxing documents. With the 35 sheet auto-document feeder the Kodak ESP 9 never runs out of paper. A 60 number phone book can be used to save the favorite fax destinations. And a 100 page memory saves the important fax data that can be re-faxed.
- ONE – Â ConnectivityThe Kodak ESP 9 printer features the latest connectivity features. It has a built-in Wi-Fi and 802.11b/g. It is enabled with Bluetooth Wireless Technology and PictBridge support. These options provide the Kodak ESP 9 to work without a computer featuring functions like print from memory cards and USB compatible devices. The supported card formats include Compact Flash, Secure Digital, MMC, MS, MS-PRO, etc.
The Kodak ESP 9 is a better option as an office printer. It can do multiple functions like printing, scanning, copying, and faxing.