Konica Minolta® C250 review
Konica Minolta C250 produces high quality, cost effective color and black and white prints. The multifunctional Konica Minolta C250 combines copy, scan, print and fax functions in a single, compact device.
Konica Minolta C250 offers fast output at up to 25 ppm in both color and Black and White. The Konica Minolta C250 is perfect for all businesses, large and midsized companies, departments, branch offices and work-groups. This Konica Minolta C250 also has a central document resource that puts you at the hub of your business.
The built in Emperon Print System of this Konica Minolta C250 gives you integrated print control with simple user interface. This Konica Minolta C250 provides fast, flexible scanning, high volume super G3 fax option, and powerful PageScope software to manage networked devices. The enhanced security functions of this Konica Minolta C250 offers smaller footprint, fast first copy output and a wide range of modular options. The Konica Minolta C250 can take your workflow to the next level of performance and convenience at affordable price. Konica Minolta C250 has a copy speed of 25 pages per minute for black and white and color prints.
- FIVE –Â Enhanced imagingKonica Minolta C250 features 256 levels of grayscale per pixel and 600 x 600 dpi print and copy resolution. Konica Minolta C250 produces clear text, sharp edges and consistent color. The Konica Minolta C250 uses Simitri color polymerized toner. The polymerized toner maintains the uniformity of the toner particles for more even distribution, significantly better halftone definition and better solid fills.
- FOUR –Â Paper handlingThe standard paper capacity of Konica Minolta C250 is 850 sheets, including a 100 sheet bypass tray. The expandable paper capacity of this machine is 3350 sheets and the ability to handle up to 140 lb index through the multipurpose cassette. The Konica Minolta C250 is designed to handle diverse color and black and white document needs of small to medium sized office work-group.
- THREE –Â Faxing capabilitiesKonica Minolta C250 is available for the optional 3.6Kbps Super G3 analog FAX functionality. The optional fax capabilities of Konica Minolta C250 include 32 MB of memory, transmissions in black and white to 11" x 17", JBIG data compression, up to 600 x 600 fax TX resolution.
- TWO –Â Advanced securityKonica Minolta C250 offers document security and document management playing a significant role in the technology acquisition decision making process. The Konica Minolta C250 supports hard disk drive overwrite and Job erase. Konica Minolta C250 automatically overwrites the hard disk drive after each job. The Konica Minolta C250 provides user authentication to protect a user job by prohibiting its modification or deletion.
- ONE – Â Handling featuresThe Konica Minolta C250 offers user box functionality with PageScope box operator software. This function supports each of the device's functions copy, scan, print, and fax. This machine has 1000 user boxes and the ability to store up to 3000 documents.
Konica Minolta C250 multifunction machine has got advanced features. This Konica Minolta C250 not only increases efficiency, productivity and flexibility but also satisfies all modern office communication needs.