Features and Benefits of Konica Minolta® C353
The high performance, compact color Konica Minolta c353 make your work place more collaborative, more productive and connected. The Konica Minolta c353 is truly an incredible unit as it is built to achieve speed up to 35 pages per minute with workhorse reliability and a monthly duty cycle of 150,000 pages.
The Konica Minolta C353 machine is a central document resource that puts you at the hub of your business with the emperon print system for built in print control and flexible scanning. You can also add all the options for your business needs from high volume super G3 fax option to auto stapling.
The Konica Minolta C353 machine provides better fax and finishing options. This machine has an optional super G3 analog fax and a modular finisher. All these options will help you to meet the needs and to grow your business. The Konica Minolta C353 machine also provides high speed and workhorse performance. The Konica Minolta C353 machine has PCL6 and postscript 3 already built in to give the users full print or copy or scan functionalities without the need to add an optional print controller. To make the most of your valuable time, the Konica Minolta C353 machine deliver high speed, high quality output, network printing and a host of other features.
- FIVE –Â ScanThe scanning features in Konica Minolta C353 include the ability to simultaneously scan and send data to multiple destinations with a single operation. You can scan to e-mail, FTP Web DAV, SMB, box and USB memory or you can perform a TWAIN scan.
- FOUR –Â Advanced printingIn addition to the swift 35 pages per minute speeds, Konica Minolta C353 also features several productivity enhancements that combine fine image control, thick paper compatibility for all trays, increased paper capacity, a shorter warm up time and 100% duplexing productivity.
- THREE –Â Additional featuresWith Konica Minolta C353’s optional finishers, you can create manuals, direct mail pieces, posters, banners or formal proposals without even having to send materials out to a printer. Whether in black & white or in color, these machines help you to get your work done quickly and creatively on time.
- TWO –Â ManagementThe Konica Minolta C353 boast numerous management and security features to boost efficiency and protect your knowledge capital. The Box function makes it easy to store and share information assets and a department management feature help you to manage your costs by controlling bizhub use by department.
- ONE – Â High End ErgonomicsThe minimalist black and white design of the Konica Minolta C353 ensures that information is easy to find and convenient to access, and that user interfaces is intuitive to use. The color 8.5 inch LCD control panel boasts an 800 x 480 pixel, touch screen display and the ability to enlarge text. For easier file viewing and selection, the display provides thumbnails and color previews.
For fast and easy use, Konica Minolta C353 machine is one of the top brands to consider. Relatively high speeds and a good DPI resolution ensures that the Konica Minolta c353 can compete with other brands on the market.