Konica Minolta® Laser Printer review
The Konica Minolta Laser Printer has a compact design that can fit easily into a limited space. It supports high-speed USB 2.0 port but no parallel port, so it might not work with older systems. It is very easy to set up because of its auto-run installation software and the toner cartridge is preinstalled. There is no paper tray to install, as this unit utilizes a fold-down paper input tray. If user prefers standard paper trays, then this design is a smart choice if desktop space is at a premium. The input tray can support up to 150 sheets of plain paper.
The Konica Minolta Laser Printer is mainly designed to suit all your home and office printing needs. The printer comes with built-in networking feature which enables the user to share the printer over the network. It offers few benefits such as increased memory and lower accessory costs. It enables the user to print high-resolution photos successfully from a digital camera attached to it.
Konica Minolta Laser Printer is ultra compact and lightweight that fits into any environment making it the best home and office printer. Its extra small footprint makes it perfect for desktop use. You could connect the printer to your computer easily with an integrated Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface. Its price is affordable. The Konica Minolta Laser Printer creates brilliant color and Black & White images and text. It also helps in saving energy as it has a low operating temperature. Like all the other printers, Konica Minolta Laser Printer also requires drivers for its proper functioning. The tray can hold up to 150 sheets of paper or 10 envelopes. The user also has an option to add 500-sheet paper tray. The printer comes with high-capacity replacement cartridges. The printer ships with 8MB of RAM which is not expandable and it has a print resolution of up to 1,200 X 600 dpi.
- FIVE –Â Fast and affordable printsThe Konica Minolta Laser Printer prints documents in both Black & White and color at 1200 x 600 DPI. It can print up to 20 ppm in B&W and 5 ppm in color. The paper input and output trays can be closed to save the space while the printer is not in use.
- FOUR –Â High quality printThe printer could create smoother, more realistic images and sharper text with Simitri HD Polymerized Toner. The toner particles are smaller in size and more reliable in shape which allows you to produce professional quality images and text. The Simitri toner is that it could save up to 15% more energy as it operates at a very low temperature.
- THREE –Â Easy to connectThe Konica Minolta Laser Printer quickly and easily connects to your computer through a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port. This makes it the best home office printer. It could print on a variety of media including letter, executive, folio, labels, envelopes, postcards and more. The input tray features a 200-sheet capacity.
- TWO –Â User friendly Remote PanelKonica Minolta Laser Printer checks printer and document status with the help of easy to read remote panel utility. The display makes it simple to check the supply levels and rotate the toner cartridges.
- ONE – Â Compatible with WindowsThe Konica Minolta Laser Printer is designed to work with a variety of Operating System. It is the best home office printer for Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows XP x64, Windows Vista x64, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 x64, and Windows 2000.
The Konica Minolta Laser Printer is a reasonable choice for printing text and documents. It also supports ease of handling. It is the best choice for professionals and home users.