Konica Minolta® magicolor 2300W review
Konica Minolta magicolor 2300W offers several features designed to meet the needs of any busy office or work group. With up to 16 ppm black and white printing or 4 ppm color at up to 2,400 x 600 dpi, Konica Minolta magicolor 2300W has a recommended duty cycle of 35,000 pages per month.
With standard USB and parallel interfaces, Konica Minolta magicolor 2300W offers easy set up for Windows based environments. Konica Minolta magicolor 2300W ships with standard capacity print cartridges plus an OPC drum and all the information you need to get started.
Konica Minolta brings professional color laser printing to the home and small office environment with Konica Minolta magicolor 2300W. Konica Minolta magicolor 2300W is an affordable printer that delivers high quality 1200 x 600 dpi printouts. It is designed for the home and small office. At just 14 inch wide, it's a space saving solution that can conveniently fit onto a desktop. Konica Minolta magicolor 2300W is not the fastest printer on the block, but its printing speeds are above average. It is designed to compete with high end inkjets. The W in Konica Minolta magicolor 2300W denotes, Windows only printer and you will find the software very easy to set up. This machine comes with the drum and toner cartridges already installed.
- FIVE –Â Excellent performanceKonica Minolta magicolor 2300W printers are becoming realistic options for home offices and small businesses. Rated at an acceptable 16 pages per minute for black and white and 4 ppm for color, this machine can handle large workloads. Like all low end color lasers, Konica Minolta magicolor 2300W loops each sheet through four passes to apply black, yellow, cyan and magenta toner.
- FOUR –Â Set upKonica Minolta magicolor 2300W is very easy to set up. The toner cartridges are already installed to this machine, so all you need to do is install the drivers, supply a USB or parallel port printer cable and plug in the power cable.
- THREE –Â BuildKonica Minolta magicolor 2300W doesn't have a paper drawer, so as a simple slot on its left side, you will have to insert up to 200 sheets of letter or legal sized copier paper or letterhead. It also accepts laser printer labels, envelopes and transparencies.
- TWO –Â Toner cartridgesKonica Minolta magicolor 2300W is a color laser printer that comes with preinstalled black, cyan, yellow and magenta toner cartridges rated for 1,500 pages use. The high capacity replacement cartridges are rated for approximately 4,500 pages.
- ONE – Â AdvantagesKonica Minolta magicolor 2300W loops each sheet through four passes to apply black, yellow, cyan and magenta toner with 1,200 by 600 dpi resolution. The machine is faster and more smudge proof than an inkjet printer with a higher duty cycle, lower consumable costs and plain paper.
Konica Minolta magicolor 2300W color laser printer is full of features and functionalities. The machine also offers a sleek and compact design compared to some other printers.