Review of OKIData® B4200 Printer
OKIData B4200 printer is a Digital mono printer that provides fast and reliable printing with low total cost of operation. This printer has the capability of providing high quality prints. It is fit to work in any environment. The printer is Energy Star Compliant as well thus making it an eco-friendly device.
The OKIData B4200 printer is a user-friendly device. To use the device more efficiently paper capacity is housed in a fully enclosed universal tray, which has the capacity of 250 sheets. It also has a second tray as a backup which holds 500 sheets. Thus, in total, this device has 750 sheets of capacity. This device is easy to operate, is convenient, and fits in any environment.
OKIData B4200 is a laser printer that offers you black and white printing. This device can be utilized both in office and at home office. The processor with which this printer is compatible is 32-bit power PC405PS with a minimum speed of 200 MHz. This device has the printing rate of 19 ppm and has the resolution of 1200×600 dpi. USB ports and parallel ports are used to interface with PC. Emulations used in this printer are PCL6 and IBM Pro printer III XL. This device supports standard media types and sizes. It is compatible with Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows NT 4.0, Windows XP and other Windows-based operating systems. It has the weight of approximately 22lbs.
- FIVE –Â ConnectivityThe OKIData B4200 printer can be connected to a PC through USB and parallel ports. This device can be used as a network printer. It is equipped with OkiLAN 8100 print server that helps in network printing thus reducing the total cost. This device uses 10/100 base TX Network Interface Card to make the OKIData B4200 printer network compatible.
- FOUR –Â Paper handling capacityThis device has good paper handling capacity. As a standard, 250 sheets can be held in a fully enclosed universal tray, whereas the second tray provides an additional 500 sheets of capacity. So the maximum handling capacity is 750 sheets. This printer can handle different paper types like Legal, Letter, Executive, A4, A5, A6, B5, C5, DL, Com 9, Com 10 and Monarch. The paper size of this device has a range of 3.5”×5.8” to 8.5”×14”.
- THREE –Â Upgrading FeaturesThe OKIData B4200 printer comes with a standard memory of 8 MB, which can be upgraded up to 40 MB. When this device has more memory you can handle more complex documents. Another upgradable feature is in the input tray sheets. You can add up to 750 sheets. Print server is also equipped in this device. Other expansion modules supported by this device are 16 MB and 32 MB SIMM Expansions.
- TWO –Â Improved performanceWhen comparing the performance of OKIData B4200 printer with other printers of same class, much improved performance can be seen. Print speed rate is high. You can get the first print with in 7 seconds. Also the speed of microprocessor used in this device is high. The resolution of the printing device is also high. This device has the high input and output tray capacity.
- ONE – Â General featuresOKIData B4200 is a printer that uses laser technology. This device has the dimension of 7.9×14×15.6 inches. It is compact, durable, and portable one with broad connectivity. It is easy to use in home and office environments. It has the toner capacity of 6000 pages. It comes with one-year onsite warranty. It is highly compatible in the networking environment.
The OKIData B4200 printer is a compact and durable device that gives better quality prints at faster rate. It can be used as a networking printer as well. If you are looking for an economical and highly performing printer which gives better quality and good resolution, this printer is made just for you.