features of OKIData® Multifunctional Printer
The OKIData multifunction printer is a fully featured all in one device. This means that the machine functions as a regular printer, a photo copier, a full color scanner and a fax machine. The Okidata multifunction printers provide cartridges with vibrant print jobs for your color printing demands.
For office that needs a copier, a reliable network printer and a fax machine, the OKIData multifunction printer is the best solution that they are looking for. At a reasonable price, the OKIData multifunction printer is worth taking a look at for anyone that needs an all in one laser printer.
The OKIData multifunction printer arrives in the low cost end of the category that offering better than average speed, especially compared with the lower priced Brother MFC printers. The OKIData multifunction printer provides the home office or small office with a smart, compact, 3 in 1 device which will deliver professional A4 documents in an instant. The OKIData multifunction printer print and copy in mono at 20 pages per minute and helps to improve the productivity. With the added benefit of color and mono scanning in the OKIData multifunction printer, important documents can be stored electronically for greater organization and safe keeping. The OKIData multifunction printer combines printing, copying and scanning with an added value software package which enhances the machine’s performance.
- FIVE –Â Print featuresAs a full service printer, copier, and scanner, the OKIData multifunction printer is a solid investment in your business's future. The print features on this model are consistent with those you find in other OKIData brand printers, with fast print speeds of up to 32 pages per minute and 20 pages per minute as well as a high definition 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution.
- FOUR –Â Paper handlingIn OKIData multifunction printer, the paper handling includes a 250 sheet input tray and manual feed slot, plus a 150 sheet output tray that's refreshingly easy to reach beneath the scanner unit. The scanner unit has a 50 sheet automatic document feeder.
- THREE –Â ButtonsThe control panel of the OKIData multifunction printer has icon rather than word labels for the buttons. For manual duplexing, you either have to follow curt instructions on the front LCD or click the duplex help button in the driver to summon help.
- TWO –Â Scanner qualityThe scanner quality of the OKIData multifunction printer is great, with scan resolution of up to 600 DPI. In addition, if you have multiple pages to scan, you can use the automatic document feeder to get your entire document uploaded in a snap.
- ONE – Â Print rateThe OKIData multifunction printer prints grayscale and line art samples surprisingly quickly from 3.5 ppm to 4.9 ppm respectively. Unfortunately, the color and grayscale images tended to be oversaturated and sometimes grainy.
With a relatively compact size and easy to set up features, the OKIData multifunction printer is ready to start making your business run smoother straight out of the box.