5 best Panasonic® photo printers
Photo printers are becoming increasingly popular and can be easily located in the households, these days, as compared to commercial set-ups. The easy availability of digital cameras and their ease-of-use have already established them as household products. Now, when you have a good quality camera to capture memories for a lifetime, why should you compromise on the print outs? And to top it all, why should you, in fact, rely on someone else to give you the prints which may not be of the quality you desired? To answer these questions, Panasonic has offered a number of photo printers that let you take out high-quality photo printouts and that too from within the very comforts of your home. Here, we have the best 5 Panasonic photo printers that you could have at your home to print not just images but recollections, forever…
The best of them include:
- Panasonic KX-PX1: One very light and practical photo printer offered by Panasonic is the Panasonic KX-PX1. Its compact size makes it a good portable printer to be placed in any corner of your home. This printer uses the Panasonic original image processing technology to provide the user with brilliant prints. The thermal printhead present in the Panasonic KX-PX1 printer aids in reproducing fast prints. This helps to save time and increase the efficiency.
- Panasonic PV-PD2100: For all your home photo printing tasks, you can surely trust the Panasonic PV-PD2100. It is a compact device that holds about 25 sheets of paper in the paper carrier, yet gets you vibrant prints that can last really long. It uses the dye-sublimation technology and can directly print from a digital camcorder, a digital camera, DVD, besides a computer. If your digital camera supports DPOF (Digital Print Order Format), you can directly insert the card into the printer and print. This camera can print 12-month calendars with a single photo in the center!
- Panasonic KX – PX2: The Panasonic KX-PX2 photo printer is set with a 1.5-inch LCD color display and is compatible with most digital cameras that are available in the market. Therefore, for all kinds of photo printing tasks that you have at home you can employ this easy-to-use printer and obtain great results. This particular Panasonic product offers a 16:9 wide format images. As is the case with other products from the brand, you can be sure about the durability of the printer.
- Panasonic KX - PX20: Released at around the same time as the Panasonic KX – PX2, the highlight of the Panasonic KX – PX 20 is that it enables easy TV connectivity – all you have to do is connect the printer to a TV set and enjoy viewing the pictures on a large screen. This product is fitted with a 3.6-inch IPS-TFT color LCD display and offers you the facility to print and view the images at the same time. This is due to the dual CPU present inside the printer. If you are a beginner and do not have much photo printing experience yet, you can still use this printer to obtain great results. By following the simple on screen guidelines, you can operate the device easily.
- Panasonic E-wear SV-P10: One of the best portable photo printers that Panasonic offers is the Panasonic E-wear SV-P10. It weighs just 1 lbs and prints quality TIFF and JPEG images at 203 dpi. It is a thermal photo printer and offers a print speed of up to 1.2 min/page.
So, the next time you click to capture memories, you know where to get the prints from... Of course your home and that too using one of the best Panasonic photo printers.