Panasonic® Printer Maintenance
Panasonic’s wide range of printers offer a variety of innovative features that make the printers world-class. Specifically designed and engineered to provide optimum performance for all your printing needs, Panasonic printers exhibit high-quality printing at a great speed and prove to be easy-to-use devices. However, like every machine, your printer too needs maintenance to remain in good working condition.
- Problems in paper-feeding
- Change paper
- Printer generates error
- Printer Failure
Also, it’s easy to enhance your printer’s performance by optimizing the settings, suiting to your requirements. You can also adjust the Spool tool settings to get high quality prints or always choose ‘High quality’ or ‘best print’ options in the printer preferences.
Problems in paper-feeding
This usually occurs when the page inserted is crushed and gets stuck in the printer while you try to print a document. To remove this error, you should check on the paper path and remove the paper after turning off the printer.
This means that you need to change the paper. This could occur because of mismatched size of the paper that you fed into the tray and the one you mentioned on your PC. If there is a discrepancy, you might have to reinstall the right paper size or adjust the paper size setting to fit the data on the page.
This indicates that the printer cover is open. For this, you should check that the cartridge is installed correctly and then switch the activator which is found hanging on the left portion of the printer’s cover.
This could happen because the ink cartridge finished or some dried ink is stuck in there. Moisten that portion using a cotton swab and this makes the printer flow smoothly again.
- Always use quality paper
- Make sure your printer is dust-free
- There should be sufficient level of ink present in cartridges
- Print a test page; if the test page’s quality is fine and you are satisfied with it then you can get required results from your printer.
- It is also very important that you use the correct settings to print documents in different modes
- Clean the printer heads via the printer software
iYogi is the fastest growing online and remote tech support provider in the direct-to-consumers and small businesses sector. Our highly skilled and experienced tech experts available, 24x7x365 will provide the best issue resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Comprehensive support for Panasonic printer maintenance
- Diagnostic & repair for your technologies
- Troubleshoot software errors
- Update drivers and security to protect against online threats
- Connect to internet, devices and peripherals
- Optimize your computer’s speed and performance