Xerox® DocuPrint® 4635® Laser Printing System
Xerox 4635 laser printer has an optional network capability and 4 standard paper trays. It provides high performance and productivity and produces prints at a rate of 135 pages per minute.
With a printing volume as high as 3,000,000 impressions per month, Xerox 4635 is specifically designed for large offices and workgroups with their heavy printing needs. Using this printer, you can get your printouts on papers of various sizes and material, such as precollated stock, tabs and carbonless paper.
High-volume Xerox 4623 laser printer is a perfect combination of leading-edge marking technology with exceptional paper handling capabilities, MICR printing, and advanced system software. It is a perfect printing system for data centers, service bureaus, and other centralized environments.
Here is a review of the Top 5 Features of this product:
High speed:Â Prints high volumes of customized documents in a centralized environment.
Exceptional performance: It offers exceptional level of control and security for all your business needs.
Advanced system user interface: An advanced system user interface makes this unit easy and efficient to operate.
Xerox Document Feeding and Finishing Architecture (DFA): Xerox Document Feeding and Finishing Architecture (DFA) makes it easier for you to connect to finishing and feeding partners easily.
Optional Inline Stapler: It finishes transactional documents right on the printer, reducing labor costs and providing the highest levels of job integrity.
Having extraordinarily high volume document printing speed , this machine can be used to print everything from technical manuals to payroll checks, from personalized insurance forms to complicated engineering drawings.
This machine processes Laser Printer Series (LPS) datastreams, which prints LCDS (Line Conditioned Data Stream) & Metacode.
iYogi suggests that Xerox 4623 laser printer is an ideal choice for small to medium level business houses. What makes this printer a must-have for printer users is the capability of printing 3,000,000 impressions per month.
Mentioned here are some of the technical specifications of this high-end printer:
- Sun SPARCStation
- Xerographic engine with Laser Raster Imaging System
- LCDS and Xerox Metacode compatibility (4635 LPS)
- PostScript and PCL compatibility (4635 NPS)
- IBM Advanced Function Printing/Presentation (AFP) compatibility (4635 IPS)
- Able to print E13B and CMC7 MICR fonts (4635MX)
- Simplex or duplex printing
- Advanced user system interface
- Continuous operation including load/unload while running and multiple input sources and output stackers
- Quality printing at 300 to 600 dpi
- Document Feeding and Finishing Architecture (DFA) interface
- High capacity paper feeders and output stackers
- Up to 6 paper input sources for a total of 11,900-sheet capacity
- Handles wide range of paper sizes and materials including precollated stock, tabs and carbonless paper
iYogi is a leading provider of online subscription-based technical support services offered directly to consumers and small businesses across a wide range of computing and communications devices and software. With a pool of thousands of tech experts, the company offers its services primarily through long-term unlimited service subscription plans of 1 to 3 years, on a 24/7 basis 365 days a year. Our Annual Subscription covers the following services:
- Comprehensive support for Xerox® DocuPrint® 4635® Laser Printing System.
- Diagnostic & repair for your technologies.
- Troubleshoot software errors.
- Update drivers and security to protect against online threats.
- Connect to Internet, devices and peripherals.
- Optimize your computer’s speed and performance.
Unlimited access to wide range of service offerings, all year around! iYogi’s resolution rates are amongst the highest in the technical support industry.