Xerox® Color Laser Printers
The Xerox color laser printers are mainly designed for home offices. While these printers are usually bigger and costlier than consumer oriented color laser printers, they have a robust duty cycle and work very quickly. If you are looking for a color laser printer at an indeterminate price, look no further than the Xerox color laser printers.
The Xerox color laser printers use a modern solid ink technology to make loading ink very easy. These printers also offer high speed color printing and only a five second wait time for the first page to print. These high quality, easy to handle printing devices provide many new features that you often find in higher priced laser printers.
The Xerox color laser printers have the ability to print 40 monochrome pages per minute and 36 colored pages per minute. This is because the machine has 800 MHz power processor that enables the user to complete print jobs at a quick speed. With the capability to print from 800 to 3000 sheets, the Xerox color laser printers can print thousands of pages using a single cartridge. Saving the cost of buying an ink cartridge is one of the great advantages of Xerox color laser printers. This is because the machines comes with a toner that gives surprising quality to your prints. The Xerox color laser printer toner cartridge power is up to 9000 pages of colored prints and 15,000 of monochrome prints.
- FIVE –Â Easy installationThe installation of the Xerox color laser printers is very simple. The installation commands are exact and the online support is excellent. The installation procedure is sufficient for everyone to follow and allows you the chance to begin utilizing your printer in no time at all. For the proper working of the printer you have to install suitable drivers.
- FOUR –Â Impressive specificationsThe Xerox color laser printers come with Ethernet ports. With this you can easily connect the printers to any router. The Xerox color laser printers have 256 MB RAM which provide extra capacity. You can upgrade the RAM capacity to 1 GB. These printers have a hard disk capacity of up to 20 GB, which means that you can store and print the documents within the machines.
- THREE –Â Quick print speedThe Xerox color laser printers have the ability to produce 30 pages a minute and can print the first copy in as less as five seconds. The printers usually have a 525 sheet main paper tray and a 100 sheet multipurpose tray that can accept a broad diversity of paper stocks. The paper output tray of this printer can carry up to 250 sheets.
- TWO –Â Additional featuresColor printing with a Xerox color laser printer is outstanding because of the solid ink technology. The ink is like a solid chunk that is slid into the particular color compartment. Once that particular color is used up, a new ink chunk is inserted. The Xerox color laser printers also feature true Adobe PostScript 3 support to make sure that color documents print accurately and faithfully.
- ONE – Â Ink or toner cartridgesThe Xerox color laser printers work with solid inks or laser toner cartridges depending on the model. The replacement toner cartridges or solid inks can be bought from Xerox directly. However, money can be saved if compatible toner cartridges from consistent resellers are used as replacements. The Xerox color laser printers can work with various media types.
You can produce amazing prints with the Xerox color laser printers. The print quality of these printers is superb. These printers also offer better performance than many other printers present in the market.