Printer problems? Call Toll Free @ 1-877-381-6866 for comprehensive tech support
Get hassle free tech support for your printers at your convenience. Call Today!!
OKIData® MC361 Review
OKIData printers are known for their durability and reliability factors and the OKIData MC361 is no different. A very good choice for a small or mid-sized office environment, this printer is a multifunctional device that lets you to scan, copy, and fax in addition to print. Although it is an all in one machine, it is compact in size and easily fits into even a tiny space. Moderately priced, the OKIData color laser printer flaunts an impressive list of user-friendly features including ability to print from a USB stick, print PDF files, and also the facility to preview and scan via a network connection and TWAIN driver.
Here is a quick round up of the OKIData MC361 features:
- Offers a monthly duty cycle of 45,000 pages
- Prints at a speed of 25 pmm (monochrome) and 23 ppm (color)
- Carries a 350-sheet drawer that can be upgraded to 880-sheets
- The OKIData MC361 color laser printer takes about 18 seconds to produce a full-colored page print
- This printer features Desktop Capture Solution that enables you to export scanned files to SharePoint and DocuWave directory
- Is ENERGY STAR compliant
Well, these are just a few of the noteworthy characteristics of the OKIData MC361 printer. For the complete review, read through the article here…