Error Processing Command While Printing
Error messages alert you that something is amiss in your PC hardware, software or an invalid user input has taken place. According to the error message, you can appropriately implement the fixes, but only after correctly diagnosing the issue. Error processing command while printing is an error message that you may find flashing your PC screen due to a missing system file or a broken system registry. You may face this error in networked as well as attached printers of any make or model.
Following is significant information related to the error processing command while printing. If you too are struggling to resolve this issue, you could find the tips mentioned here to fix the issues handy…
- Reasons that cause the error processing command while printing
There are several reasons that can trigger the error processing command while printing issue in your printer. This includes:
1. Malware infection
2. Driver problem
3. Printer connection problem
4. Missing system files
5. Broken system registry structures
- How to resolve the issue
To fix the above, you can follow the below mentioned tips that best suits your case. On correctly analyzing the issue you should be able to find out which of the ones mentioned here will be best applicable…
1. You will have to install anti-malware and antivirus security software to detect the prevailing malware and virus infection and then remove them. Security program can also help to protect your PC and its software and hardware by providing a shield against all external threats and attacks.
2. In case the installed printer driver is outdated, you can fix the issue by appropriately updating the same. To do it, visit the official website of your printer manufacturer and download it from there.
3. If the error has been caused due to a corrupt printer driver, remove the software and re-install the latest and the correct driver.
4. Check the PC- printer connection. Many times it has been found that a faulty cable, improper connection and incorrect paper size or paper type can also set off this issue. Therefore, check if these are in place and then proceed to take a test print of your document.
- Handy tips to keep your printer free of errors
If none of the above mentioned tips seem to work out for you, here are a few best practices that you too can implement to resolve the error processing command while printing issue in your printer. All you need doing is:
1. Restart the print spooler service
2. Deleting all documents that are in the printing queue
3. Uninstall the printer and re-install it
4. If that doesn’t work re-install using a different name
These should be able to fix your printer error. However, if it is still refusing to go, call iYogi tech experts on our toll free number and let them handle the case for you. We are available 24/7 and can help you fix the issue in no time. For troubleshooting any printer error, we are available just a call away…