Dot Matrix Printer Margin Settings Problems
iYogi Certified Technicians can assist you to resolve your dot matrix margin settings problems. Dot matrix printers are known for its inefficient printing capability as compared with inkjet or laser printers. When using a Dot matrix printer for printing text from an application Microsoft Word, you may encounter complication in setting-up the margins for your document.
You should make sure that the right software drivers must be installed to avoid the printer to print garbage. It is always suggested to make your application show a document having a size of 8.5” X 11”. Your document should not be so narrow so that the text is out of the margins.
Our printer support can help you in resolving the issues pertaining to the margin settings by creating the header and footer and making the document properly aligned to have good print-outs.
Just give us the green light to access your PC remotely via the Internet and our tech experts can fix the dot matrix printer margin settings problems.
Award winning tech support from iYogi includes:
- Selecting the right software for the dot matrix printer at one-flat rate
- Help in selecting the accurate driver and fitting paper for the printer
- Assisting you to use the good quality cartridges
- Instant access anytime to expert technicians via the Internet
- Skilled technicians for fixing up dot matrix printer margin settings problems
Comprehensive support for your PC, connected devices, peripherals and over 100 software applications including:
- Diagnostic & repair for your technologies
- Troubleshooting software errors
- Updating drivers and security to protect against online threats
- Connecting to the Internet, devices and peripherals
- Optimizing your PC’s speed and performance
Unlimited access to great tech support, all year around! We deliver on the lowest wait-time and highest resolution rate in the industry.