Wi-Fi® printer reviews
Using wireless networks now most homes and office computers and many more devices can connect to your network without using cables. It allow any computer on the network to print. WiFi printers are also known as wireless printers. This wireless feature facilitates you to take print outs from any computer on the network without physically connecting to every computer.
You can use WiFi printers for taking prints from any computer connected to the network with a printer. Wifi Printers have built in Wireless Network Interface Card. It helps to connect easily and quickly to any wireless network in range of up to 150 feet. The wireless printers needs a single cable to run.
WiFi printer helps you financially and provides a great deal of convenience. The major WiFi printer providers are Brother, Lexmark, Canon, HP, Samsung, etc. WiFi printer are also available in the market. With WiFi printer you will get scanner, copier and sometimes even fax machine. It is relatively cheaper than many regular printers on the market today. There are many great laser printers with wireless capability. It’s one of the most important system requirements is wireless network establishment. Other system requirements include 1 USB 2.0 or 1 wireless 802.11g connectivity. Most of WiFi printers are compatible with Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista etc. It also needs any Intel Pentium II processor, 128 MB memory and 600 MB hard disk space as its requirements.
- FIVE –Â High speed and rangeUsing WiFi printer you can increase your productivity. Wireless printer helps you to speed up your printing. It offers a long range in the network that provides you convenient working in the network. It offers approximately 300 feet range for you. It gives you high speed printing as well as quality printing. Most of the WiFi printers have 28 ppm speed in black as well as 21 ppm in color printing.
- FOUR –Â Avoid cable clustersUsing WiFi printer you can avoid cord clutter. Usually the length of printer cables determines the placement of your office equipment. With wireless technology you can place your printer anywhere without bothering about cables. It avoids complicated connections from your networks. So WiFi printers give you flexibility and options for its placement as well as usage.
- THREE –Â Save your moneyUsing wireless printer you can save money because you can limit the no of printers you want in a network. You can share a single printer with an entire household or office. Using separate printer for each computer leads to an increase in hardware as well as energy cost. This problem can easily be solved with the use of WiFi printers.
- TWO –Â MobilityBy using WiFi printers you can print from anywhere in your home using a notebook PC. Wireless printing helps you to print from anywhere in your home or office. It can be placed anywhere within range of the wireless signal. There is no need to put the printer near a computer or your router. Using WiFi printer you can print documents from anywhere within range of your wireless network.
- ONE – Â Easy setupYou can set a WiFi printer in your network very easily. You can connect your wireless printer by using one-touch setup, in-printer setup Wizard or with a USB cable. One touch setup is better for a router that features Wi-Fi Protected Setup and an integrated push-button. The setup wizard is ideal for printer without a push-button router.
You can use WiFi printer as your single printers in your complete network. You can easily set as well as use a WiFi printer. It will save your money by decreasing hardware required as well as power. It will help you to increase printing productivity.