iYogi Reviews: 5 Major Problems with MP3 Players
There are many problems with personal media devices, but when it comes to MP3 players, these issues can be frequent.
The top 5 MP3 player problems include:
1. Device connectivity issues- occur when your computer can't communicate with the device.
2. You may be unable to copy songs from the PC to your MP3 Player depending on the connection.
3. Battery issues, like inability to hold charge, can develop over time.
4. Corrupt devices- occur when your MP3 player’s internal software succumbs to defects
and may require reformatting.
5. Corrupt files that were damaged during transfers won't play accurately.