Printer problems? Call Toll Free @ 1-877-381-6866 for comprehensive tech support
Get hassle free tech support for your printers at your convenience. Call Today!!
iYogi®: A Review of its Services
A computer stores documents in electronic form and computer printer is a peripheral device which can be used to get a text and graphics of these documents, usually on physical print media such as paper or transparencies. Computer printers are used as local peripherals and they are attached with printer cable to the computer. There are printers attached with a USB cable to a computer which serves as a document source. As the technological developments are taking place with a great speed, computer printers have been updated accordingly. Now computer network printers are also available. These Network printers, have built-in network interfaces, typically wireless or Ethernet based, and can serve as a hard copy device for any user on the network. Most of the individual computer printers are designed to support both local and network connected users at the same time. There are few printers which can directly interface with removable media such as memory cards, or with image capture devices. Some printers can function as photocopiers as they are combined with scanners and/or fax machines in a single unit. These printers are called multifunction printers as they include non-printing features. Most multifunction computer printers include printing, scanning, and copying among their features. There are a variety of printers available in the market that can be used with a majority of computer systems by computer users. These include thermal printers, laser printers and desk jet printers. However, while working with printers, several issues can come up and knowing how to identify them and troubleshooting is of great importance.
iYogi reviews some common problems with computer printers
Here are some iYogi reviews on common problems with computer printer and the solutions available for them.
- Problem in compatibility with computer system One common issue with computer printers is of compatibility with the computer system. Whenever a computer user adds a new printer, he must have to install the device driver for it. The computer printer can’t perform without having a proper device driver installed for it. Sometimes, a new user installs the wrong device driver and as a result finds it difficult to get the computer printer working. This happens because the operating system on the computer could not recognize the printer as part of its hardware. Device drivers are responsible for creating a platform for which the operating system can recognize the printer as part of its hardware. So always install a proper device driver for the computer printer if you want to ensure the proper functioning of the computer printer. iYogi computer support is available 24/7 for providing the right kind of support to fix the problems related with computer printers. They can guide you to fix the issue of compatibility of device drivers with your computer system. They are experts in their field. They know how to troubleshoot issues with your computer printer.
- Failure to print a document Sometimes, the computer user finds it difficult to get a printout through the computer printer though he has given the print command. The reason may be related with the toners and cartridges installed in the printer. If wrong toners and cartridges are installed in the printer it will not function properly. Failure to print could also be due to faulty data cable or it is not properly connected with the computer and computer printer. Failure to print could also be a reminder that the data cable is faulty or may not have been connected in the first place. In addition there are occasions when the printer just fails to power on. This can be caused by faulty power cable or the mains power supply being off. You should always ensure that the right type of toner and cartridges are used in the printer. iYogi tech experts can help you to resolve this type of problem as they are expert in their field. They can guide you about the right kind of toner and cartridges and help you to properly install them on your printer.
- Paper jam Paper jam is a common issue with computer printers. There are various reasons for paper jam. The problem may be due to picking of wrong sized paper or it may be due to spilling and accumulating of ink causing clogs in printer. When a paper jam happens the computer printer stops printing the job. Regular service of the printer to clean it of accumulated dirt can help prolong the life of the printer and avoid paper jams. In addition to that, make a habit of covering the printer to keep off dirt after use. Check that the right type of paper is used on the printer as it can help reduce the paper jams. The paper density is important when it comes to printing. Technicians at iYogi technical services can provide you guidance needed to fix the problem of paper jam. You can manage your printer very well with the tech support provided by iYogi Certified Technicians. They can troubleshoot printer issues in an easy way.
- Leak of ink in the printer Refill can also lead to ink leakage in the printer. As a result the printer may produce pages that are smudged with inks. If the problem persists for long time the result may be the improper functioning of computer printer. To avoid such kind of problem you should not use cheap refills. If you use good quality refill but find problems with printing a document through your printer, iYogi tech experts can help you in the best way to resolve the issue. They can advice you how to manage refill of your computer printer.
- Problem of overheating Your computer printer may not work due to overheating. This issue can occur when you load a large scale of print job on it. To avoid such kind of problem you should print in several intervals to help the printer cool down. If you are still facing problem of overheating with your computer you can take tech support services of iYogi Certified Technicians. They can guide you to fix such kind of issue. They are experts in their field and have enough experience to handle such issues with care. iYogi Certified technicians can provide comprehensive troubleshooting for errors in your printer. They can diagnose the root cause of these errors or issues and identify whether they are being caused by connectivity issues between the computer and printer, driver incompatibility or physical problems like paper-jams and cartridge problems. Whatever the cause may be iYogi experts can find the best possible resolution and provide over the phone guidance on how to make physical changes to get the printer working once again. They can advise customers on how to perform quick and easy printer maintenance at regular intervals.
Here are some iYogi satisfied customers with their opinion about iYogi
Harlen who lives in Oregon, USA expresses her happiness after getting tech support from an iYogi Certified Technician to fix the printing issue with inkjet printer. She was facing problem in printing the document through the printer. She did everything to fix the issue on her own but could not succeed. She then called up a iYogi tech expert and asked for help. The iYogi tech expert diagnosed the actual cause of the problem and then fixed it very easily. He guided Harlen in the right way. Here are the words which Harlen says about iYogi tech experts, “So far so good….” Another iYogi satisfied customer Stuart termed iYogi tech support as a symbol of, “Professionalism and expertise.” Stuart lives in Illinois, USA and was facing problem during installation of a laser printer. He was unable to find the HP Office jet 7210 All-in-one printer and as a result unable to install the laser printer using the installation Wizard. After trying everything to resolve the issue and not getting success. He finally called up an iYogi Certified Technician to fix the issue and got the right kind of help.
iYogi Certified Technician has not only resolved the issue in an easy manner but given tips also to ensure proper functioning of the computer printer in the long run. Donald a resident of Nebraska, USA has also a good opinion about iYogi tech support services. Donald was facing problem with printing of document through his printer. He was trying to get the printout from PDF file using Epson CX3200 printer but was unable to do so. He tried everything on his own to find the actual cause behind the problem and fix it but could succeed. He then asked iYogi tech experts to help him in resolving the issue. iYogi Certified Technicians listened to his problem carefully and then responded in a quick and accurate manner to resolve the issue. Here are the words that Donald said after getting the right kind of help from iYogi, He said, “The techs were very through.” One of the iYogi satisfied customer Chris from California, USA has reviewed iYogi tech support services as the best in the tech support industry. Chris says, “Rajesh Kumar did an outstanding job of updating my computers. Additional support by Pradeep Sharma was also outstanding.” Chris was facing problems with regard to printing and imaging. He was unable to print specific pages. He called up iYogi Certified Technicians for relevant assistance. iYogi tech expert asked him some questions about the problem. On the basis of the answers to these questions, he diagnosed the actual cause very easily and then guided Chris to overcome the printing issue with the computer printer. iYogi is an on-demand tech support services providing company. iYogi tech experts are available online anytime and anywhere to customers. iYogi Tech support services can provide a platform for those computer users who are unable to solve issues with functioning of their computer on their own. iYogi Certified Technicians know how frustrating is the situation that a computer user face when his computer system stops working at the peak time and provide quick and accurate support. This is the main reason behind iYogi’s success.
iYogi Certified Technicians can solve any kind of problem related with software and other computer peripherals. At present the company provides personalized computer support for consumers and small businesses in the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada and Australia.
iYogi is getting overwhelming support from its customers and that is the reason it has hundreds and thousands of consumers and small business customers across four countries for its annual subscription alone. iYogi is setting the standard for the remote support industry with one of the highest customer satisfaction scores in the industry. The company is staffed by thousands of technical experts. This is the base of the power of iYogi’s Global Delivery Platform along with its proprietary technology, protected intellectual property and highly optimized processes. The company provides thousands of single incident sessions every day on a 24/7 basis. Digital Service Cloud is a unique model which empowers iYogi. Digital Service Cloud model gets more effective with every customer interaction. Digital Service Cloud is a model which documents every problem, solution and relevant hardware and software specs, while capturing each customer’s demographic information and creates a behavioral profile. This information is used by the iYogi’s Global Tech Experts to create more powerful solutions with less time consuming sessions. The information gathered through Digital Service Cloud works as a powerful knowledge base with a comprehensive set of tools, and technical expertise that can be accessed on demand to deliver great tech support. The company has one of the highest resolution rates.
Fill up the ‘iYogi Complaint Form’ to post your comments/opinions on your actual consumer experience with us. We look forward to your feedback and suggestions so that we can improve our services and upgrade our products. We look forward to give you topnotch service.