Color printing to become affordable with Xerox® ColorQube 8870 desktop solid ink printer
While printers are available in plenty in the market, the showcase of the latest and updated technologies is evident from the array. However, with an increase in the updated features in every new model you come across, there is a stark decline in the affordability rate of the printers. One of the main reasons behind this is the cost of ink and cartridges used in color printers.
Keeping this concern in mind, Xerox has come out with the ColorQube 8870 desktop solid ink printer. This model promises to keep color printing within the budget. The new ColorQube 8870 desktop solid ink printer is the second desktop product of its kind under the ColorQube brand. The specialty of this model is that it provides cartridge – free ink and takes care of the high quality colored printouts. Assessment shows that the ColorQube 8870 desktop solid ink printer generates 90% less printing wastes when compared to other color laser printers.
The print speed shows an estimate of 40 pages per minute, which is quite favorable to meet business proposals and fetching everyday tasks like e-mailing and making spreadsheets. The purchase cost is also low in comparison to other models having similar features. The ColorQube 8870 desktop solid ink printer is available at $2,499. The saving is worth its value, considering the reasonable cost of its long term usage.
The features that add on to the color print quality are:
- Color by Words: It is a color editing tool, the implementation of which produces flawless vibrant color starting from the very first print
- The ink shows excellent color matching capabilities with 2400 FinePoint that enriches the image quality
- There are yet two unique features that deserve special mention:
- The printer is eco-friendly which makes it ENERGY STAR qualified
- The “Earth Smart” print driver that is set by default contributes to the green benefits. The feature enables two-sided printing, proof print, recycled paper and draft mode, thereby providing least possible wastes
- The model also displays an amazing “Intelligent Ready” feature. This feature apparently senses the usage of the printer and slips into sleep mode when the printer is least likely to be used or when the printer is on standby mode for long
- “GreenPrint software” automatically depicts those pages that do not hold much importance, before initiating the process of printing. For example, pages with ads or logos are selected out
With such a versatile range of automated features that caters to an overall cost control and yet not compromising with the print quality, the ColorQube 8870 desktop solid ink printer by Xerox is sure to capture the attention of the users within a very short period of time.