AMT Datasouth Corp. is one of the leading suppliers of value added printing solutions. The company develops and sells impact and thermal printers and printer supplies. It also customizes printer hardware, software and firmware as per the specific needs of its customers. The company has recently announced the launch of the AMT Datasouth Fastmark PT-1 battery powered portable thermal bar code printer.
The printer comes loaded with the proven proprietary PAL programming language of AMT Datasouth. (PAL stands for Programmable Assembly Language). This printing and programming language enables users to interpret, translate, filter, add to, and format almost any data stream sent from any host running any application.
Following are some of the notable features of the AMT Datasouth Fastmark Pt-1 Portable Printer:
• The AMT Datasouth Fastmark PT-1 printer is rugged, durable and lightweight (It weighs only 1.5 pounds). Since the product can be conveniently used, it is expected to gain wide acceptance.
• It's calm shell design enables easy loading.
• Print lines can be up to 2.8 inches wide at speeds up to 3 ips (instructions per second).
• The model is easy to carry and has an optional belt clip or shoulder strap.
• The model comes integrated with RS-232, USB, IrDA, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi interfaces.
• The model provides smart power supply monitoring and smart battery management.
With its reputation of providing specialty printers, AMT Datasouth Corp. holds its head high in the printing market since 1983. And now, the launch of the AMT Datasouth Fastmark Pt-1 Portable Printer adds another accolade in the ever-inspiring portfolio of products by the company.