Brother® Printer launches low cost laser printer
Brother launches models for small-business budgets to survive in the market of expensive printers
Small business houses consider the production cost of their commodities when it becomes a matter of a long term involvement. With an economical approach toward raw materials required for the production process, the attention deviates more toward inputs that are within budget.
Brother, a reputed printer manufacturer, has designed a printer, keeping in mind the concerns of small-business budgets. The cost of replacing a printer cartridge, in case of most big printer brands, sometimes, cost as high as almost half the cost of the printer itself. On such grounds, the one-time cost of purchasing the printer might not bother the small business houses as much as the running cost of the same, in the long run. The search, hence, automatically heads toward something which is economic and convenient.
To cater to the interest of small business houses, Brother has come out with a top quality, yet low cost laser printer, thereby meeting the pockets with small business budgets. Brother HL-2270 DW is an example. The business plans representing the concerned rung of the economic ladder can avail laser-quality printing and wireless network access at a reasonably low cost from Brother HL-2270 DW. The features of the printer are listed below:
- The HL-2270 DW is a black-and-white-only desktop laser printer
- It not only claims but has proved its quick service
- It accounts for an approximate of less than 2 cents per top quality black-and-white printed page
- The model is about 50% of the size of a gray-scale laser printer and hence occupies less space area
- Brother HL-2270 DW also has the capacity of holding 250 sheets of paper at a time in its tray
- All access ports like power and network options are easily accessible
The model might not be equipped with all the developed features that other expensive printers boast of. However, it meets the basic printing requirements and reaches out to the satisfaction of small trades by producing a reasonable quantity of black-and-white pages at low cost.