Review of Canon® All-in-One printer - Oce ColorWave® 300
Oce ColorWave 300, which was officially launched on 19 January 2010, is the star product of Canon. It is a multifunction printer, which allows you to copy, scan, and print both in color and black & white. It delivers efficiency in work and is easy to operate. By using Oce ColorWave 300, you can also keep the environment clean because it does generate any sort of waste. Its features like automatic original and media size recognition and image positioning help in avoiding misprints, therefore, preventing waste.
The unique technologies of Oce ColorWave 300 such as Oce Image Logic, Oce Dynamic Switching, and Oce scan and copy template deliver the right result at its first print. Since it uses inkjet technology, it consumes less energy, unlike other B&W printers.
Oce ColorWave 300 makes it easy for large and wide format printings and it can also be used for printing in non-traditional media such as wood, ceramic tiles, metals, etc. It can also print any technical color and B&W wide format documents with its in-built scanner. You can also save a lot of space since it is compact, and it also saves a lot of time since you can load inks from the front. You can also directly scan or print from a USB stick and print any file formats directly (HP- GL/2, DWF, JPEG, PDF, etc.).
Features and specifications of Oce ColorWave 300:
• Technology: All-in-one large format color printer, scanner, and copier. Uses 4- color Thermal inkjet with Oce Dynamic Switching dye.
• Warm-up-time: It starts instantly. No warm-up needed unlike other printers.
• Speed: Prints B&W in 41 seconds and takes 63 seconds for color printing.
• Print resolution: 600 x 600 dpi.
• Paper Capacity: Up to 120 m per roll (there are two rolls).
• Memory: 1GB
• Hard Drive: 160 GB
• Scan type: Contact Image Sensor (CIS) with Oce Color Image Logic technology
• Scan speed: Up to 11.7 m/min for B&W and for color up to 3.9 m/min.
• Scan resolution: 600 x 600 dpi optical resolution.
• Monitor: 4 x 7 inches with scroll wheel.
• Software: Oce Account Center, Oce Repro Desk Professional, Oce Repro Desk Studio, Oce Repro Desk Select, and Adobe Postscript 3/PDF.
The Oce ColorWave 300 multifunction printer is priced just at $23,500. Now you can easily get high quality and creative prints with this powerful printer. You can also save a lot on electricity bills, and keep your office environment free of ozone, dust, and odors.
To read more news on printers, Click Here.
[iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iMuxgK8pLoo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen]