Canon® expands color A3 MFD range
Canon introduces ImageRUNNER Advance C2025i to expand its color A3 MFD range of printers.
In the competition for “World’s best electronics products” when most of the companies are inventing new devices to make the presence of their respective brands noticeable, Canon is maintaining a consistent position to stay in the race. Recently, Canon announced the launch of imageRUNNER Advance C2025i printer to expand its A3 multi functional device (MFD) color A3 range. To justify the tag of multiple functions attached to the model, it provides the special mailbox and touchscreen function apart from copy and print options.
Canon ImageRUNNER Advanced platform has been maintaining a sustainable standard and has been popular ever since its launch in October, 2009. The popularity is evident from the record of its global sale that shows 100,000 units more than the target. Canon ImageRUNNER Advance C2025i, a yet advanced form of the previous version, is expected to take the authenticity to a much higher platform.
Canon ImageRUNNER Advance C2025i showcases some attractive features that indeed credit Canon, the brand, with a class. The features are:
- Proving cost efficiency
- Ability to enhance network security
- Causing benefits to the environment by providing fast warm up speed of 38 seconds or even less and a rather low power consumption of 1.5W in sleep mode
- Maintaining a copy and print speed of 25ppm, which aids in increasing the office productivity
- Providing with mailbox function
- Securing the integrity of documents and information related to business or official proceedings
- Capacity to hold up to 2000 sheets per tray
- Producing excellent quality printouts that account for the resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi
- The paper format need not necessarily be A4. It can range from A5R to SRA3
Apart from these, the 5.7" TFT VGA Color Touch Screen feature of the model is yet another attractive feature. The Canon imageRUNNER Advance C2020i printer successfully passed the BLI's 35,000-impression durability test and was rewarded with the cap of "flawless reliability", "outstanding performer” and “exceptional ease of use".
Having all these appreciations at its altar, there is hardly any space to doubt the efficiency of the Canon imageRUNNER Advance C2020i.