With progress of technological applications in machines, the global platform of printers greets yet another invention. Epson, a player in digital imaging, has been under the limelight at the centre of the stage this time with its launch of the branded ink tank system printers: the Epson L100 Inkjet printer and the L200 Inkjet All-in-One.
The Annual Solution partner engagement program hosted the launch and the primary and most potent target consumers ranging from system integrators, corporate resellers and office automation partners were present to cheer the launch.
Features of the new branded ink tank system printers:
• The printers have the Epson original Ink tanks that facilitate increased productivity and low printing costs.
• The printers come with a starting set of one black 70 millilitre ink bottle that can print 4000 black pages and three 70 millilitre color ink cartridges that can print 6500 colour pages.
• With each set of one black and three color inks, the printers offer a low cost per page.
• Each new unit comes with two additional black ink bottles.
• The printers feature the fast ink top-up technology of Epson, integrated ink tubes and a special choke valve, all of which allow easy ink refilling.
Comments on behalf of the Epson, echoed the company's commitment to innovation in an effort to provide high performance yet economical printing solutions to help customers lower their cost of printing.
With the brand name of Epson associated with the launch, entire world has shown high interest on the said products and hopes for a mass appeal of the same resulting into its accomplished success.