An Affiliate of Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, Epson America has launched its new TM-H2000 Compact multifunction POS printer. It was launched at the National Retail Federation (NRF) Annual Convention and Expo held last month in the New York City.
Here are the features of this newly launched printer:-
1) This printer is crafted with 203 dpi and is specially designed for retailers who need high speed printing.
2) It saves 30% paper usage.
3) This printer eliminates the slip functionality, which serves no good to the printers.
4) Its built-in paper reduction feature can save paper cost by $300 per printer.
5) It saves 200lbs of paper in the first five years.
6) This printer has the capacity to print up to 94 lines per second against 50 to 80 lines per second with a hybrid printer.
7) It comes with a two-year warranty.
8) This printer is compatible with all the latest systems and several legacy systems too.
9) It has a dual interface for easy integration.
According to Mike Helm, director of sales for Epson’s Business Systems Division, “Epson is committed to bringing retailers a wide variety of reliable printing solutions. Many retailers would like to switch to thermal, but still need to process checks. The TM-H2000 has been designed to offer a cost-effective alternative to thermal, while delivering all the functionality that high-volume retailers need.”
This printer will be available throughout Epson's designated sales and distribution channels.