New Launch by Kodak® – Multi-function Inkjet Printer-Scanner ESP C110
Kodak printers have always been in the list of authenticity and have maintained a substantial standard for quite some time now. People felt reluctant to go for Kodak printers at the very first go; for the sole reason that these printers were quite expensive for their pockets. However, those who have taken the plunge to purchase Kodak printers have not really repented their decisions even after they found out that the operation of the same in the long run has been quite cheap. This is mainly because of the low cost of the ink.
Adding to the list of the printers that are already available for retail, is the recently launched Kodak – ESP C110 multi-function inkjet printer-scanner. The associated features of this model are quite different from other traditional Kodak printers. Some of the features, to be considered are listed below:
- Low-cost purchase with a considerably less running cost
- Simplified and user-friendly design
- Physical appearance taller than previous models
- Capacity to accommodate 100 sheets at a time
- Single memory card slot at the front that does not support USB input socket for direct printing from a camera
- Above average accuracy of printouts that are almost similar to the original
- Reasonable rate of printouts per minute
- Simple red-green 3D print function
- Automatic paper detection
- Direct printing of pre-designed forms
- The cost of the two ink cartridges has been on a slight up-rise however, the cost per page for Kodak ESP C110 multi-function inkjet printer-scanner is still economical when compared to other printers of Kodak.
Considering the features of the Kodak ESP C110 multi-function inkjet printer-scanner and the valuable brand name that Kodak has always maintained, it is desirable that the launch will bear quite a prospective fruit in a short time.