Konica Minolta® to Expand the Nassenger Series of Inkjet Textile Printing System
Konica Minolta IJ Technologies, Inc. has rendered a new definition to inkjet printheads. The brand has recently come up with the Nassenger PRO 1000 and Nassenger PRO 60 in the Nassenger series of inkjet textile printing systems. ITMA 2011, an international textile and garment machinery exhibition, to be held in Barcelona, Spain, from September 22 to 29 this year will introduce the model. These printing systems are meant for providing an all round service to all inkjet production services, ranging from samples (low volume production) to full-scale manufactured outputs (high scale production).
Features of the Nassenger PRO 1000
The Nassenger PRO 1000 is known for its high volume production. The features of the Nassenger PRO 1000 are lined up as follows:
- It assures the world’s fastest printing speed for a scan type inkjet printer: 1,000m2 per hour
- The model features high-speed printheads that produce water-based high image quality
- It accommodate nine colors of ink which is announced to be the first of its kind by Konica Minolta
- It’s capacity for ink supply system accounts for 40L of each color
- Maintains a consistency in enabling high-speed production process
- The printer is equipped with a remote printer diagnostic function
Features of the Nassenger PRO 60
The Nassenger PRO 60 proves beneficial in sample production in small lots. The features of the model are listed below:
- The printer has a printing speed of 60m2 per hour, which is considered sufficient for small scale sample production
- It has nine high-density and wide printheads to its credit
- A design includes a textile winder, textile dryer, and textile unwinder into a single unit
- The printer has the ability to accommodate nine colors of ink, which is announced to be the first of its kind by Konica Minolta
Apart from the above-mentioned features of the respective textile printers, they prove to be very environment-friendly too. This environment-friendliness is achieved by the usage of less power, less water resource and generation of minimum bio-waste and least CO2 emission.
The present society has seen a rapid growth of digital inkjet printing over the years. Small scale productions driven by the diversity in the type of manufacture, seeks for the implementation of the said technology. This simplifies the labor and speeds up the production process, leading to fulfillment of the set target of output.
Hence, making an investment in digital printing is destined to fetch a profit to Konica Minolta IJ Technologies. The Nassenger series of inkjet textile printing systems has already been quite popular. The introduction of two more models in the same series is expected to work further in favor of the popularity.