Kornit Storm II - the printer for your apparel
Kornit Digital, founded in 2003, is the world leader in developing and manufacturing high production direct to garments (DTG) printers and chemical solutions for the garments printing and apparel decorating industry. It has offices in the U.S., Europe, Asia Pacific, and India. It also has customers in more than hundred countries worldwide.
Kornit Digital announced that it will unveil its new Kornit Storm II industrial DTG printer in New Orleans at the SGIA event, which will be held from 19 - 21 October, 2011.
Kornit Storm II is the perfect apparel printer for any kind of decoration on your clothes. It can be used both in dark and light clothes. The DTG feature allows high volume printing; it can print up to 156 shirts in an hour. It is advanced, fully automated, and can be handled by just one person; and it does not compromise on its quality.
Sarel Ashkenazi, Kornit Digital VP marketing and business development said, "We at Kornit Digital are constantly seeking new developments that will help our customers reach their business goals. The Kornit Storm is the industry trailblazer with a proven track record. It is the world's best seller with an install base of over 400 printers worldwide. Following the market's demand, we added some inventions to the Storm II which make it even more exciting and fast. By advancing to industrial bulk ink system and multi-function capabilities, Kornit now allows its users to dramatically improve their printing speed and increase their efficiency and profitability.”
Features of Kornit Storm II:
• It has 1.5 liter industrial bulk ink system, which helps in producing high-volume apparels.
• It can handle varieties of textile applications and also finished garments.
• It can print on large areas up to 50x70 cm, XXL clothes, and even cut pieces.
• You can print high quality non-contact over pockets, seams, etc. with Kornit Storm II.
• Kornit Storm II has the lowest printing cost and the highest profit in the market.
• It comes with integrated degassing system and optional interlace printing.
• The printing frequency of Kornit Storm II is up to 20 Kilohertz.
• It comes with Windows XP operating system, which has a very user-friendly interface and manages dual-pallet printing.
• It has an advanced controller that helps in performing multi-functional work.
With Kornit Storm II, you can now print and flaunt anything you want to, it will never disappoint you. It has a very good printing speed, which promises efficiency and will bring you high profits at a very low cost.
To understand the functioning of this printer better, view the video below: