Océ® award-winning continues
Océ has become a reliable name in professional printing solutions. The Océ Arizona series of UV curable flatbed printers have been recognized and awarded for their line of products for quite some years now. Trending on the same value for innovation, Océ Arizona 360 XT printer has won Product of the Year Award at SGIA (Specialty Graphic Imaging Association) annual convention and exposition 2011 that was held in New Orleans from October 19 – 21.
Océ, a Netherland-based company, has been manufacturing and selling printers and copiers since 1877. It has a presence in more than 100 countries and an employee-strength of more than 20,000. Océ was acquired by Canon in 2010. The first in Océ Arizona series, 250 GT printer was launched in September 2006 that won the Vision Award, given for new and promising products in digital imaging business.
Since the 2006 launch, Océ Arizona series of UV flatbed printers have won around 27 awards with a sale of more than 2,800 machines. The Océ Arizona 360 XT printer is one more innovative release in the line of best selling UV flatbed printers. It offers more speed and flexibility than its predecessors. Specifications for Océ Arizona 360 XT printer are as follows:
• Print speed of up to 36.4 meter squared per hour in Express mode
• Print speed of up to 22.9 meter squared per hour in Production mode
• Print speed of up to 15.8 meter squared per hour in Quality mode
• Image processing – ONYX ProductionHouse X10 Océ Edition
• Print text as small as 2 pt. with high resolution
• UV curable inks available in black, cyan, magenta, yellow, and white
• Océ VariaDot Imaging Technology with Piezoelectric inkjet
With the Océ Arizona 360 XT printer, you can increase your business productivity and lower the running costs. It is useful for various applications, such as membranes, technical drawings, movie posters, etc. with high print quality. So, give your business a fine print with this award-winning product.