Sharp® to offer touchscreen printer range
Sharp has announced to launch a range of touchscreen printers conveniently devised with advanced applications for the easy usability of the users
Touchscreen mobile phones are available in plenty in the market and users have been accustomed to them already. And now, guess what! The touchscreen technology has created such an appealing spell in the market that mobile phones are gradually leaving the stage for touchscreen printers. Yes, they are in and have grabbed the spotlight!
"We are very happy to be able to offer these new products to businesses in the region. The addition of a very flexible, incredibly user-friendly control system for these new color MFPs gives a new dimension in controlling the print environment in an office. The intuitive interface has been a revolution in mobile phones, and now we have brought the simplicity of touch screen to the MFP," said Gautam Chakrabarty, Sharp Middle East deputy general manager Marketing, Business Solutions Division, as he announced the launch of the first touchscreen Multi Function Printer (MFP) range.
Facts and Features
- The range has three models, the full-color Sharp MX-2610N, Sharp MX-3110N and Sharp MX-361ON
- These models have a 10.1-inch touch-based control panel. Users can access documents, functions, and settings through this control panel
- The touchscreen can be customized according to individual need of applications
- Adding to the convenience is the preview feature that shows the final command to be printed
- Users can e-mail files, edit documents, and process office documents like spreadsheets, as well
Apart from these, the ability to access the Internet as well as cloud systems is one of the most fascinating features of this touchscreen multifunctional printer range. What can be smarter than using the printer without a computer system?
According to Chakrabarty, the new range is inspired to hit the target of “office automation” in future. In his words and indeed so, the model is “packaged in an environmentally advanced design”. This launch is sure to do good business in the Middle East, with the aid of office operations to an ultimate crest of advancement in the near future – as encouragingly claimed by Chakrabarty.
The world looks forward to a promising future of this device. With such advanced technologies, Sharp touchscreen printer range is sure to live up to the expectations of the users and do justice to its brand and purposes.